- 1 cinnamon quill, broken in half
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 3 whole star anise
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons szechuan peppercorns, (or mixed peppercorns)
Recipe is created for
1. Place all ingredients into bowl and heat for 2 Minutes, Veroma Speed 2.
2. All spcies to cool and then mill for 30 seconds, Speed 10.
Five Spice Mix
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites