- 40 g Butter
- 220 g gluten free flour, I used the woolsworth brand GF one
- 2 heaped teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 180 g Milk
- 1 egg
Recipe is created for
- 1. Melt butter 1 min speed 4 (Scrape down the sides prior to next step.)
2. Add all dry ingredients
3. Add all the wet ingredients
4. Mix 30 seconds
5. Use a frypan, put butter on the hotplate. Pour mixture straight from Thermomix into medium sized piklets.
6 Serve with anything you like
I served it with Ice-cream, whipped butter and maple syrup!
Accessories you need
Can easily be adapted to gluten flour!
Just subsitute in plain flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies