- 60 grams Butter, unsalted
- 450 grams flour, self-raising
- 20 grams caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 600 grams Milk
- extra butter, for greasing pans
- 1. Place 60g of butter into bowl and melt butter on 60 degrees, 3 mins speed 1.
2. Add flour, caster sugar, milk and eggs to bowl.
3. Mix for 20 secs speed 4. Use spatula and scrape down the sides and mix again for 20 secs speed 4.
4. Leave batter aside to rest for 5-20mins (longer you leave it the thicker they will be but may result in less pieces).
5. Use the extra butter to grease pan/pans and cook pancakes until nice and brown on each side.
6. Serve with any toppings you like and enjoy!
Accessories you need
I have a large family (family of 6) so we love to top our pancakes with the strawberry sauce made in the thermomix prior and fesh strawberries. I also use 2 pans on the stove when cooking them to get it done quicker.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Easter Egg Buns
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding