- 60 grams Butter, unsalted
- 450 grams flour, self-raising
- 20 grams caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 600 grams Milk
- extra butter, for greasing pans
1. Place 60g of butter into bowl and melt butter on 60 degrees, 3 mins speed 1.
2. Add flour, caster sugar, milk and eggs to bowl.
3. Mix for 20 secs speed 4. Use spatula and scrape down the sides and mix again for 20 secs speed 4.
4. Leave batter aside to rest for 5-20mins (longer you leave it the thicker they will be but may result in less pieces).
5. Use the extra butter to grease pan/pans and cook pancakes until nice and brown on each side.
6. Serve with any toppings you like and enjoy!
Accessories you need
I have a large family (family of 6) so we love to top our pancakes with the strawberry sauce made in the thermomix prior and fesh strawberries. I also use 2 pans on the stove when cooking them to get it done quicker.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Delight