- 30 g raw almonds
- 1 tbsp linseeds (flaxseeds)
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 120 g Desiccated Coconut
- 120 g raw almonds
- 60 g pitted prunes
- 30 g dried apricots
- 30 g dried figs, cut into halves
- 3 tbsp apple juice
- 540 g apples, unpeeled, cut into quarters and core removed
- natural yoghurt, to serve
- Place almonds, linseeds (flaxseeds) and sunflower seeds into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
- Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and chop Turbo/1 sec/4 times, to a roughly chopped consistency. Serve with yoghurt and sprinkle with LSA mixture on top.
Fruit and nut muesli
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen