- 30 g raw almonds
- 1 tbsp linseeds (flaxseeds)
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 120 g Desiccated Coconut
- 120 g raw almonds
- 60 g pitted prunes
- 30 g dried apricots
- 30 g dried figs, cut into halves
- 3 tbsp apple juice
- 540 g apples, unpeeled, cut into quarters and core removed
- natural yoghurt, to serve
- Place almonds, linseeds (flaxseeds) and sunflower seeds into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
- Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and chop Turbo/1 sec/4 times, to a roughly chopped consistency. Serve with yoghurt and sprinkle with LSA mixture on top.
Fruit and nut muesli
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Chocolate Nut & Seed Balls
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)