- 30 g raw almonds
- 1 tbsp linseeds (flaxseeds)
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 120 g Desiccated Coconut
- 120 g raw almonds
- 60 g pitted prunes
- 30 g dried apricots
- 30 g dried figs, cut into halves
- 3 tbsp apple juice
- 540 g apples, unpeeled, cut into quarters and core removed
- natural yoghurt, to serve
- Place almonds, linseeds (flaxseeds) and sunflower seeds into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
- Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and chop Turbo/1 sec/4 times, to a roughly chopped consistency. Serve with yoghurt and sprinkle with LSA mixture on top.
Fruit and nut muesli
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie