- 60 g raw almonds
- 60 g macadamia oil
- 80 g Rice malt syrup
- 320 g organic rolled oats
- 40 g Pepita
- 40 g coconut flakes
- 1 heaped tsp ground cinnamon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Baking Breakfast Brunch Snack Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Pantry Easy Low budget Natural Quick Australian Christmas Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Everyday Gift Kids in the kitchen Picnic
- Preheat oven to 150 deg. C. Line two large trays and set aside.
- Place almonds into mixing bowl, insert measuring cup and chop 3 sec speed 6. Remove to a seperate bowl and set aside.
- Add macadamia oil and rice malt syrup and melt 3 mins speed 1.
- Add rolled oats, pepitas, coconut flakes, cinnamon and reserved almonds and mix 20 sec speed 3.5.
- Spread mix in a thin layer over prepared trays and place in oven to bake 30 mins stiring after 20 mins or until lightly golden. Allow to cool completely then store in an airtight container.
Fruit Free Low Sugar Muesli
Accessories you need
After baking can incorporate 100g of puffed buckwheat and serve with rice puffs. Delicious served with your choice of dairy or dairy free milk or yoghurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Low Fodmap Granola
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Healthy Muesli Slice
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Gluten Free Five Seed Loaf
- FNG Bar