- 65 grams Shredded coconut
- 70 grams raisins
- 35 grams almonds
- 170 grams apple puree, or 1 large green apple
- 1 tbsp Rice syrup, maple syrup, agave or honey, more if you like it sweeter
- 35 grams chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 400 grams walnuts
Soak walnuts overnight in plenty of water, drain and rinse well the next day.
Peel and chop apple and place in TM bowl with 1 MC of water. Cook on 90 degrees until apple turns into puree (mine took 15 mins). Remove and set aside. Wash and dry bowl.
Add the almonds and chia seeds to the TM bowl and grind for 10 seconds, speed 10.
Add the rest of the ingredients apart from the walnuts and mix on reverse, speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Place walnuts into a big bowl and pour over the granola mix.
Dehydrate at 130 degrees overnight or until its dry and crunchy. If you don't have a dehydrator, you could try cooking this in your oven on a low temp for a couple of hours.
This recipe has been converted from 'The Spunky Coconut' - original receipe, found here //www.thespunkycoconut.com/2012/03/cinnamon-raisin-granola/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Drop scones (Scottish pancakes)
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Vegan / Dairy Free / Gluten Free Whipped Cream
- Philadelphia cheese
- Playdough (Double Batch)
- Breakfast Chaffles
- Blueberry Vanilla Protein Balls
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Real Deli Chicken
- Easy batter
- Salted Caramel Squares
- German Chocolate Cake Bars - Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free
- Healthy Hummingbird Cake
- Bee Pollen Bliss Balls
- Superfood Green Tabouli
- No Bake Choc Mint Biscuits
- Morning Smoothie
- Banana Bread, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Paleo
- Salmon Burgers
- Healthy Fruit Snack
- Banana Pancakes - Paleo/Gluten Free
- Power Porridge