- 20 g Linseeds
- 80 g oats
- 100 g plain flour of choice (I use spelt)
- 40 g coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon chia gel
- 500 g Milk
Mill linseeds and oats 30-40 secs / speed 9, until fine.
add all other ingredients and mix 45 seconds / speed 5, until combined.
scrape down bowl half way if necessary
to make chia gel add 1/4 chia seeds to 3/4 water, stir and leave in fridge to thicken into gel.
1 tablespoon of chia gel can replace 1 egg.
These taste great fried in a little coconut oil and the mix makes quite a lot. We use this over 2-3 days, just add a little milk if it thickens too much in the fridge and give it a good mix/shake and leave to warm a little before using from fridge as the coconut oil can harden. You can add a tablespoon of baking powder or use SR flour if you would like them fluffy or to use as pikelets. Leftovers are also nice filled with meat and salad as a lunch wrap.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- GF Apple Sauce muffins
- sweet Strawberry and balsamic dip
- Pumpkin Maple Scones
- Maple Butter
- Camembert crackers
- Salad Soup (served cold)
- Simple Christmas fruit Cakes/Muffins
- Warm Salmon Salad (nicoise style)
- Light & creamy Chicken alfredo pasta
- Low fat, creamy Pumpkin & coconut soup
- Hash Browns
- Beetroot Cupcakes (dairy free)
- Caramilk Truffles
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Super Easy Waffles
- Milan's INDIAN Caffe Latte
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Biscoff Icecream
- Jam Drops
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Layelle's Orange and Poppy Seed Cake