- 20 g Linseeds
- 80 g oats
- 100 g plain flour of choice (I use spelt)
- 40 g coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon chia gel
- 500 g Milk
Mill linseeds and oats 30-40 secs / speed 9, until fine.
add all other ingredients and mix 45 seconds / speed 5, until combined.
scrape down bowl half way if necessary
to make chia gel add 1/4 chia seeds to 3/4 water, stir and leave in fridge to thicken into gel.
1 tablespoon of chia gel can replace 1 egg.
These taste great fried in a little coconut oil and the mix makes quite a lot. We use this over 2-3 days, just add a little milk if it thickens too much in the fridge and give it a good mix/shake and leave to warm a little before using from fridge as the coconut oil can harden. You can add a tablespoon of baking powder or use SR flour if you would like them fluffy or to use as pikelets. Leftovers are also nice filled with meat and salad as a lunch wrap.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- GF Apple Sauce muffins
- sweet Strawberry and balsamic dip
- Pumpkin Maple Scones
- Maple Butter
- Camembert crackers
- Salad Soup (served cold)
- Simple Christmas fruit Cakes/Muffins
- Warm Salmon Salad (nicoise style)
- Light & creamy Chicken alfredo pasta
- Low fat, creamy Pumpkin & coconut soup
- Hash Browns
- Beetroot Cupcakes (dairy free)
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Melbourne Mash
- Steak &Kidney doughboys
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Peppermint Crisp Slice
- Lower Carb Carola's Pumpkin Soup
- Berry smoothie gummies
- Thai Red Lentil Soup
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Ghoulishly Good Pumpkin Soup