- 100 grams Fresh or Frozen Berries
- 150g lemon juice
- 60 grams Gelatin powder
- 25 grams honey
Recipe is created for
Add Berries and lemon juice into TM bowl and cook for 3 mins, 80 degrees, speed 1 with MC off.
Next, add the honey and stir for 10 sec on speed 2.
Puree for 5 - 10 sec on speed 8 and let cool for 5 - 10 mins.
Insert the butterfly, with blades rotating on speed 3, slowly add the gelatin through the hole in the lid until all mixed in.
Pour mixture into a glass bowl and refrigerate until set and cut into squares.
Accessories you need
Great as a quick healthy snack if you want something sweet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Red Pesto
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- Salted Caramel Squares
- German Chocolate Cake Bars - Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free
- Healthy Hummingbird Cake
- GLUTEN-FREE CINNAMON RAISIN GRANOLA
- Bee Pollen Bliss Balls
- Superfood Green Tabouli
- No Bake Choc Mint Biscuits
- Morning Smoothie
- Banana Bread, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Paleo
- Salmon Burgers
- Banana Pancakes - Paleo/Gluten Free
- Power Porridge