- 125 grams Protein Powder, Any
- 375 grams almond meal
- 125 grams sunflower seeds
- 125 grams Linseeds
- 65 grams Physillium Husks
- 65 grams hazelnut meal
- 100 grams xylitol
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients in mixing bowl - 30sec Speed 10. Repeat if needed until all ingredients are finely mixed.
Serve in a bowl adding just milk.
You can make your own meal if you want to buy whole nuts and seeds.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Variation Keto Sri Lankan Love Cake
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Lchf chai latte mix and make
- LCHF coconut cappuccino
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Ditch the Carbs Flourless Berry Sponge
- LCHF Friendly Strawberry Chia Jam
- Fat Head Danish (LCHF, GF)