- 30 gram Dessicated or shredded coconut
- 600 gram water
- 110 gram oats, rolled
- 1 level teaspoon ground cinamon
- 1 Red apple
- 1 Ripe banana
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add coconut and 300g water to bowl, 2 minutes, speed 8.
2. Peel red apple and slice into quarters, removing seeds. Add to bowl.
3. Cut banana into 4 pieces and add to bowl.
4. Chop 6 seconds speed 6.
5. Add cinnamon to bowl (can add more if preferred).
6. Add remainder 300g water, or less if a firmer porridge is preferred.
7. Cook 12 minutes, 100 degrees celsius, reverse soft speed.
8. When finished drizzle honey and extra cinnamon if preferred and serve.
For a sweeter porridge add 2 or 3 deseeded medjool dates prior to step 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- Lemon Cordial