- 400 g almonds, roasted
- 100 g pumpkin seeds, roasted
- 100 g sunflower seeds, roasted
- 60 g sesame seeds, roasted
- macadamia, avocado or grape seed oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 tbsp raw sugar (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Roast almonds in a hot oven for 8-10 minutes and seeds for 5 minutes.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and process for 40 seconds on speed 8.
Drizzle oil through hole in lid until mixture forms a thick paste.
High Protein Nut Paste
This will keep in the fridge for up to 2 months. It can be used as a replacement for butter and blends well with both sweet and savoury options on toast.
Recipe contributed by Toni Fisher, Consultant WA. You can find this recipe in A Taste of Vegetarian Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Vegan mayo
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab