- 400 g almonds, roasted
- 100 g pumpkin seeds, roasted
- 100 g sunflower seeds, roasted
- 60 g sesame seeds, roasted
- macadamia, avocado or grape seed oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 tbsp raw sugar (optional)
Roast almonds in a hot oven for 8-10 minutes and seeds for 5 minutes.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and process for 40 seconds on speed 8.
Drizzle oil through hole in lid until mixture forms a thick paste.
High Protein Nut Paste
This will keep in the fridge for up to 2 months. It can be used as a replacement for butter and blends well with both sweet and savoury options on toast.
Recipe contributed by Toni Fisher, Consultant WA. You can find this recipe in A Taste of Vegetarian Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng