- 400 g almonds, roasted
- 100 g pumpkin seeds, roasted
- 100 g sunflower seeds, roasted
- 60 g sesame seeds, roasted
- macadamia, avocado or grape seed oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 tbsp raw sugar (optional)
Roast almonds in a hot oven for 8-10 minutes and seeds for 5 minutes.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and process for 40 seconds on speed 8.
Drizzle oil through hole in lid until mixture forms a thick paste.
High Protein Nut Paste
This will keep in the fridge for up to 2 months. It can be used as a replacement for butter and blends well with both sweet and savoury options on toast.
Recipe contributed by Toni Fisher, Consultant WA. You can find this recipe in A Taste of Vegetarian Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats