- 250 g raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- peeled zest of one orange
- 250 g raw sugar, (I used coconut sugar)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- juice of one orange
- 150 g Butter
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 30 g Cacao / cocoa, ( I used raw cacao)
Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees C
Grind raw almonds and chia seeds speed 7 / 10 seconds and set aside
Grind sugar and orange zest, speed 9 / 10 secs
Add all other ingredients and mix on speed 5 till combined. Stop and scrape down sides part way.
Place mix into greased and lined springform cake tin
Bake for 30 mins then cover loosly with foil
Bake a further 20-30 mins or till a skewer comes out of the centre clean
Partially cool in tin, before cooling ona wire rack and serve completely cool with cream or custard
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peach melba Smoothie
- Gluten Free Polish Plum (or peach) cake
- Gluten Free ANZAC biscuits
- Diddlee Dee Green Smoothie - for St Paddy's Day!
- Soft Butter for the Fridge
- Raw Choc Fudge
- The best gluten free banana pancakes
- Blueberry Bombshell Smoothie
- Coconut and cashew cream
- Vegetarian Kedgeree
- Banana bread with dates and walnuts - dairy and gluten free
- Almond Milk
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Savoury Scones
- Pumpkin Scones
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Banoffee Pie
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta