- 3 Scotch bonnet peppers
- 1 Bunch spring onions
- 2 onions
- 1 Head garlic
- 1 red onion
- 1 Bunch corriander
- 2 Lemons juiced
- 4 tbsp all spice
- 4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 6 tablespoons Chicken seasoning
- 6 tablespoons Multi Purpouse seasoning
- 1l vegetable oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- blitz everything on speed 8 for 3 minutes . "Closed lid" "Counter-clockwise operation"
- marinate meat for 24 hours .athough this is only for best results .
Accessories you need
add extra scotch bonnets if you like it hotter or add sugar for a sweeter jerk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)