- 500 g chicken breast, roughly chopped
- 3 spring onions
- 1 portion TMX mayonnaise, Found in Everyday cookbook
- 1 loaf of grain bread
Prepare chicken in tray of varoma. Add 500g water to TMX bowl. Place varoma on bowl and steam chicken 15-17 minutes, varoma speed 3. Set chicken aside once cooked.
Blitz spring onions in bowl 2 seconds speed 7.
Add chicken. Locked lid, turbo 4 or 5 times until blitzed.
Add mayonnaise and blend 5 seconds speed 5-6.
Spread evenly in desired thickness on to bread and create sandwhiches. Cut into qaurters and place onto serving tray or plate.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt