- 150 g Butter
- 250 g icing sugar
- 30 g Milk
- 1 tsp Lavender Buds, can be bought from tea or spice shop as lavender tea
Recipe is created for
Place milk and lavender buds into TM and boil to 100 degrees. Should only take a few mins.
Once boiled, transfer to bowl and let cool to room temp
Once cooled, strain milk and leave aside
Clean and dry TM and place Butter and Icing Sugar into TM bowl and mix on speed 2 for 15 seconds
Add in the reserved milk and insert butterfly
Mix on speed 4 for 4 mins
Use spatula to assist if needed and scrape down the sides of the bowl if required.
The longer you continue to stir, the paler the butter will get. Feel free to add colour and flavour if wanted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing