- 2 --- lemons
- lemon zest, grated, Using one or both lemons dependent on taste
- 88 g Butter
- 2 --- eggs
- 225 g sugar
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Clean and rinse sealable storage jars and lids in very hot water, and leave to dry.
Place sugar, lemon juice, butter and eggs into mixing bowl, insert MC and start Thicken mode/80°C.
Transfer into sterilised jars, loosely covering with lids and allow to cool completely.
Once cool, seal jars and place into refrigerator until ready to serve (see Tips).
Accessories you need
You can store lemon curd in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.
Use lemon curd as a filling for tarts and pastries, serve with sponge cake or simply use as a spread on toast.
This recipe can be doubled
Makes 2 x 300ml jars
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake