- 200 grams butter , cubed and frozen hard
- 200 grams flour
- 90 grams water, really cold
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
8Recipe is created for
I wasn't too sure the recipe I had, from the Portuguese book "Massas" (pastries), could actually work. Then I saw it was the same as in the Fast and Easy Indian Cooking. So I decided to give it a try.
200 g butter, cut into pieces and frozen hard
200 g flour
90 ml really cold water (or white wine; I used water)
1/2 tsp salt
All went into Thermie and 20 seconds later on 6, it was done!!!! A lovely, slightly sticky dough came out that seemed to have potential. So I left it in the fridge for a few minutes and did 3 rollings and foldings during the breaks in the CSI episode I was watching. Then back to the fridge wrapped in plastic film.
And today, 2 days later, I produced these delightful little fans by simply rolling on a sugar-strewn tabletop, cutting tiny strips and twisting. Hot oven (230ºC) for 10 or 15 minutes, if I remember rightly. Seeing is believing...
Work fast so dough doesn't warm up.
Dough can be frozen, wrapped in plastic film.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth