- 3 large eggs, separated
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 95 grams cold cream cheese
Preheat Oven to 150.
Insert butterfly into TM bowl and leave MC off. Place egg whites and cream of tartar into bowl and whisk for 4 - 5 minutes at Speed 3 until egg whites are stiff. Make sure that egg whites are really stiff. Different egg sizes will determine the time spent on whisking these.
Place this aside until later
Place egg yolks into TM Bowl as well as cream cheese. (no butterfly needed) Slowly turn to speed 4-5. Mix for approx 20 seconds or until combined.
Pour the egg yolk mixture onto the egg white mixture and then gently fold into each other. Scoop piles onto greased baking sheet and cook for about 10-15 minutes. They will not expand so dont worry about them all fitting on the one tray.
Combining the Egg Yolks & Egg Whites
Accessories you need
You can add salt or sugar to suit the dish you are using this with. I made mine for breakfast to use as a bun, so I didnt add anything, but if i was going to use it as a substitute for pancakes then i would add a touch of sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Crunchy salad
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs