- 1 mangoes, large, peeled
- 2 nectarine, peeled (or your stone fruits of preference)
- 1 litres low fat natural yoghurt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add the flesh from fruits to the Themomix Bowl. Mix for 6 seconds, speed 5 (chunky puree) or speed 8 (smooth puree).
- Add fruit puree to the bottom of your yoghurt jars. Add yoghurt on top, and enjoy.
Accessories you need
The amount of puree you add to your jars will vary, depending on your flavour preference. I use about 1/3 fruit to 2/3 yoghurt.
Any left over puree can be used in smoothies or on top of icecream as a nice treat.
If mangoes and nectarines are out of season, you could use tinned fruit. Be sure to use fruit in juice, not syrup, if you are trying to limit added sugars.
If you want to make your own low fat yoghurt, my super easy recipe is here https://www.recipecommunity.com.au/basics-recipes/low-fat-natural-yoghurt/yex98lpv-beb0d-784912-beea0-jg3dftcu
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza