- 150 grams Linseeds
- 100 grams sunflower seeds
- 50 grams Almonds (raw)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
Transfer LSA Mix into an airtight container and store in your pantry.
Accessories you need
Serve on your breakfast cereal, in smoothies or mixed with yogurt and fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roquette and Mixed Bean Salad
- OJ - Sugar Free Orange Juice
- Simple Fermented Vegetables
- Super Simple Sauerkraut
- Moroccan Chickpea and Carrot Salad
- Basic Pumpkin Puree
- Tasty Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
- Cauliflower and Egg Soup
- Gluten Free Summer Gazpacho - Cold Tomato Soup
- Refreshing Summer Gazpacho - Cold Tomato Soup
- Figs and Seeds Bars - no bake and nut free