- 1 tbsp dried oregano flakes
- 1 tbsp dried mild paprika
- 1 tbsp dried marjoram
- 1 tbsp dried ground cumin
- 1 tbsp dried ground coriander
- 1/2 tbsp dried onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp dried garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp rock salt
- 1 tsp dried chili flakes, (more or less to taste)
- 1 tsp Peppercorns
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients to TMX bowl. Mill on speed 9 for 30 seconds.
Makes a small jar. use 2 tablespoons per 500g meat.
You can increase the chili flake component for more heat, but I prefer to leave it more mild so I can add extra chili to dishes as required
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade