- 3 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 6 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 7 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 3 teaspoons Mixed Herbs
- 3 teaspoons salt flakes
- 2 teaspoons chilli flakes
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl and dry roast 2 min/ varoma/speed 1.
Allow to cool slightly and mill 1 min/ speed 10. Check consistancy and continue milling until desired consistancy is achieved.
Store in an air tight container untill needed
Accessories you need
Adjust amount of chilli according to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts