- 75 grams icing sugar, or make it yourself in TM first
- 30 grams cornflour
- 60 grams Milo, I use homemade
- 2 eggs
- 500 ml Milk, I use soy
Mix icing sugar, cornflour and milo together 4sec/sp 3
Add eggs and milk and cook 7min 30sec/sp4/90deg.
Scrape into a jug/bowl and cover the surface with gladwrap to prevent a skin forming as it cools.
Place in fridge
When cool, decant into serving containers if desired for lunchboxes etc.
Accessories you need
I freeze this then put it into the girls' lunchboxes frozen in the morning, thawed but still cold by the time they eat it.
I use soy milk and home made milo when I make it for my DF daughter, but also have had just as good results when making with 'normal' milk and purchased milo.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Filipino Pandesal
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Donut ice-cream
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou