- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon Cloves, ground
Dry bowl by turning to speed 10 while empty, remove lid and dry excess water from bowl with a towel.
Add all ingredients to bowl - mix on speed 5 for 15 seconds.
Place into an airtight storage container. Aim to use the mixed spice within 2 months.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes