- 1/2 cups pitted Dates
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup dried Apricots
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups oats or rice bubbles
- 1/4 – 1/2 quinoa flakes
- 1/4 cup shredded Coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients in to bowl – Mix for 20 seconds on speed 8, scrap down sides of bowl and mix again until all combined.
Press into lined baking tin and place a baking paper on top and compress down by rolling with a glass.
Bake on 180 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden.
Allow to cool, cut into bars or I like to cut into bites sizes for the younger children, and store in an air tight container in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade