- 90 grams rolled oats, (use GF oats if GF required)
- 40 grams rice puffs
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 60 grams pumpkin seeds
- 40 grams sesame seeds
- 20 grams chia seeds
- 80 grams dessicated coconut
- 110 grams Butter, (or 80gms coconut oil)
- 80 grams Maple syrup, pure
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 50 grams dried apricots
- 60 grams sultanas
- 50 grams dried cranberries
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place oats, rice puffs, seeds and coconut into the mixing bowl and dry roast for 6 minutes, varoma, , spd 1
- Place dates and apricots into the mixing bowl and chop for 4 seconds on spd 6.
- Add the sultanas and dried cranberries, the butter and the maple syrup. Cook for 3 minutes, varoma temp, Spd 2.
- Add dry ingredients back in and mix for 20 seconds, , speed 3 using spatula to assist. Repeat for 10 seconds if neccessary.
Place the mixture into Silicon snack bar moulds or a lined baking tray. Press down firmly to about 15ml thickness.
Refrigerate to set. Will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Prep time 10 minutes. Set time in Fridge, 30 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Berry Coconut Porridge
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake