- 90 grams rolled oats, (use GF oats if GF required)
- 40 grams rice puffs
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 60 grams pumpkin seeds
- 40 grams sesame seeds
- 20 grams chia seeds
- 80 grams dessicated coconut
- 110 grams Butter, (or 80gms coconut oil)
- 80 grams Maple syrup, pure
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 50 grams dried apricots
- 60 grams sultanas
- 50 grams dried cranberries
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place oats, rice puffs, seeds and coconut into the mixing bowl and dry roast for 6 minutes, varoma, , spd 1
- Place dates and apricots into the mixing bowl and chop for 4 seconds on spd 6.
- Add the sultanas and dried cranberries, the butter and the maple syrup. Cook for 3 minutes, varoma temp, Spd 2.
- Add dry ingredients back in and mix for 20 seconds, , speed 3 using spatula to assist. Repeat for 10 seconds if neccessary.
Place the mixture into Silicon snack bar moulds or a lined baking tray. Press down firmly to about 15ml thickness.
Refrigerate to set. Will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Prep time 10 minutes. Set time in Fridge, 30 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Crunchy salad
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Tuna Mornay
- Lemon Curd Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting
- Lemon Curd
- Redskin Fudge
- Impossible Pie
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice