- 90 grams rolled oats, (use Quinoa Flakes if GF required)
- 40 grams rice puffs
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 60 grams pumpkin seeds
- 40 grams sesame seeds, (can use Linseeds)
- 20 grams chia seeds
- 80 grams dessicated coconut
- 110 grams Butter, (or 80gms coconut oil)
- 80 grams Maple syrup, pure
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 50 grams dried apricots
- 60 grams sultanas
- 50 grams dried cranberries
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place oats, rice puffs, seeds and coconut into the mixing bowl and dry roast for 6 minutes, varoma, "Counter-clockwise operation" , spd 1
- Place dates and apricots into the mixing bowl and chop for 4 seconds on spd 6.
- Add the sultanas and dried cranberries, the butter and the maple syrup. Cook for 3 minutes, varoma temp, Spd 2.
- Add dry ingredients back in and mix for 20 seconds, "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed 3 using spatula to assist. Repeat for 10 seconds if neccessary.
- Place the mixture into Silicon snack bar moulds or a lined baking tray. Press down firmly to about 15ml thickness.
Refrigerate to set. Will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Accessories you need
Prep time 10 minutes. Set time in Fridge, 30 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- The best choc chip cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Melbourne Mash
- Almond and Carrot Cake
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Ultimate Chocolate Blondie (Variation)