- 100 g puffed corn
- 50 g coconut oil
- 55 g honey
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven 19 degress
Weigh honey and oil into bowl speed 2
50 degrees 2/3 minutes until melted.
Add puffed corn reverse speed 3 till all combined...
Place on baking tray lined with baking paper chuck in the oven for about 10-12 minutes or until slightly brown ne careful not to over cook it ...
Once our oven mix around let it cool and put in a container ...
My kids have this as cereal so just add milk and enjoy or eat as a snack ..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Lemon Coconut Yoghurt Cake
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend