- 250 g Raw blanched almonds
- 3 large eggs
- 70 g coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoons Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan/Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (bicarb)
- Coconut Oil for Frying
Add almonds to TM jug and mill 5 seconds on speed 9.
Remove lid and push contents down to bottom of jug and mill for additional 5 seconds on speed 9 to make almond flour.
Don't over process otherwise you will create almond butter.
Add rest of the ingredients except the oil.
Mix 6 seconds on speed 6.
Stop push contents down to bottom of jug and mix for an additional few seconds on speed 6.
Leave to rest for 5 minutes to thicken.
Heat frypan, then add coconut oil or other desired oil in fry pan over medium heat.
Pour batter into frypan, approx 2 tablespoons for each pancake.
This ensures it's not too big to flip with an egg slice.
Flip pancake once the little bubbles that have formed pop.
If batter becomes too thick add additional coconut milk, tablespoon at a time.
Cook pancakes in batches.
Enjoy with maple syrup, honey or rice malt syrup with fresh fruit.
Adapted from elanaspantry.com for the Thermomix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Carol’s Mayo
- Crunchy Granola Clusters- Not cardboard!
- Cake release mix
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge