- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg ground
- 4 cloves
- 1 cm piece of ginger
- .5 carrot
- .5 Zuchini
- 50 g coconut cream
- 50 g water
- 1 tbsp Nuts
- .5 --- Pear, or any fruit of choice (Cooked)
Grind spices, 20secs/speed 9
Add carrot and zucchini and chop 3 seconds/speed 5.
Add milk and water, cook 6mins, 100 degrees, speed 1
Serve topped with nuts and pear (or other fruit)
Add any seeds, fruit or nuts you like
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot & Date Balls
- Nut butter Porridge
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Easy Batter
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter