- 25 g chia seeds
- 90 g Mixed Nuts/Seeds, (Sunflower, pepita, cashews, almonds)
- 15 g coconut flakes, can use dessicated coconut for a less chunky version
- 300 g coconut cream/milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 egg, (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add Chia seeds to bowl and grind 10 sec, sp 9.
2. Add mixed nuts/seeds. Chop 5 sec, sp 5. (you can add the coconut flakes at this step if you dont like it chunky)
3. Add remianing ingredients. Cook 4 min, 80 deg, sp 2.
4. Add more/ less water depending on whether you like a thick or runny porridge.
5. If you prefer a smoother porridge blend 10 sec, sp 5 at the end.
6. Serve with fresh or frozen fruit and extra honey and coconut cream if desired.
Accessories you need
I always activate my nuts/seeds first to make them easier to digest. Just soak the night before if you dont have any on hand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +256703352703 SOLVE AND RESOLVE MARRIAGE WITH POWERFUL TRADITIONAL SPELLS
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sausages and Eggs
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Coconut Cream
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Chai Turmeric
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice