- 1 apple
- 3 tablespoons LSA, (Linseed, Sunflower, Almond)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 200 grams Milk, (almond, cashew...)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Remove core of apple and chop 3 secs speed 5
Add LSA, chia, milk and cinnamon and cook 5 mins / 90 degrees / speed "Gentle stir setting"
Drizzle with honey or maple syrup
Use dairy in place of nut milk
top with chopped nuts or berries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Quick & easy pancakes
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Melbourne Mash
- Almond and Carrot Cake
- Steak &Kidney doughboys
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Peppermint Crisp Slice
- Quick mix butter cake