- 340 grams brown sugar, (2 cups)
- 250mls --- water
- 1-2 teaspoons Vanilla Essence/Extract, (or imitation vanilla)
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Austrian Belgian British & Irish Dutch German Greek Luxembourgian Polish Scandinavian Swiss Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Canadian USA New Zealand American Australian European Russian Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Party Picnic Cooking Preserving All-in-one cooking with Varoma Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Dessert Side dish Starter Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Custard/mousse Ice cream Sauce
1. Add ingredients to your thermomix bowl.
2. disolve sugar by putting on speed 2 / 100 degrees for 5 mins.
3. Place in deorative heat proof bottle to cool (i use a cider vingear bottle)
4. Place in fridge. Thickens up over time, 2-4 weeks but can stay in fridge for months!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Chocolate Nut & Seed Balls
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup