- 340 grams brown sugar, (2 cups)
- 250mls --- water
- 1-2 teaspoons Vanilla Essence/Extract, (or imitation vanilla)
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Austrian Belgian British & Irish Dutch German Greek Luxembourgian Polish Scandinavian Swiss Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Canadian USA New Zealand American Australian European Russian Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Party Picnic Cooking Preserving All-in-one cooking with Varoma Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Dessert Side dish Starter Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Custard/mousse Ice cream Sauce
1. Add ingredients to your thermomix bowl.
2. disolve sugar by putting on speed 2 / 100 degrees for 5 mins.
3. Place in deorative heat proof bottle to cool (i use a cider vingear bottle)
4. Place in fridge. Thickens up over time, 2-4 weeks but can stay in fridge for months!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola