- 240 g self-raising flour
- 50 g raw sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250 g Milk
- 50 g Grapeseed Oil
- Pinch salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place eggs and sugar and mix 10 sec/speed 6
Add all remaining ingredients and mix 20 sec/speed 5
Over a low heat pour the mixture into the pan to make the pancakes. Once they start to bubble, flip them over .Serve Warm
Accessories you need
You can add more milk and made them thinner.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- Quick carrot dhal
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover