- 240 g self-raising flour
- 50 g raw sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250 g Milk
- 50 g Grapeseed Oil
- Pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place eggs and sugar and mix 10 sec/speed 6
Add all remaining ingredients and mix 20 sec/speed 5
Over a low heat pour the mixture into the pan to make the pancakes. Once they start to bubble, flip them over .Serve Warm
Accessories you need
You can add more milk and made them thinner.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Chocolate Nut & Seed Balls
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Mums Tuna Mornay