- 70 grams raw sugar
- 310 grams SR flour
- 450 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon Bi-carb soda
Place sugar & SR Flour in TM bowl & mill 3 sec/Speed 7
Place remaining ingrediants - milk, egg, vanilla & Bi-carb Soda in bowl mix 10 sec/Speed 5.
Scrape down bowl.
Mix again 10 sec/Speed 5.
Heat frypan, brush frypan with butter, pour mixture in frypan to make Pancake. Cook 1 - 2 minutes or until bubbles appear, turn & cook other side.
Keep Pancakes warm in ThermoServer while you make remaining pancakes, brush frypan with butter in between frying.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish