- 70 grams raw sugar
- 310 grams SR flour
- 450 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon Bi-carb soda
Place sugar & SR Flour in TM bowl & mill 3 sec/Speed 7
Place remaining ingrediants - milk, egg, vanilla & Bi-carb Soda in bowl mix 10 sec/Speed 5.
Scrape down bowl.
Mix again 10 sec/Speed 5.
Heat frypan, brush frypan with butter, pour mixture in frypan to make Pancake. Cook 1 - 2 minutes or until bubbles appear, turn & cook other side.
Keep Pancakes warm in ThermoServer while you make remaining pancakes, brush frypan with butter in between frying.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- Caramel Peanut Snack Bar - No bake
- Cacao Mint Snack Bars
- Raw Lamington Snack Bars
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- Pine Lime Whip
- Rainbow Slice
- Healthified DIY Muesli Bars - Dairy & Nut Free
- Fluffy Finger Buns
- DIY Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Choc Chip Brownie Slice
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Variation Weekender Biscuits
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Lemon Curd
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Pantry Lentil Curry
- Jodes Mix Fruit Scone