- 1 banana
- 400g wholemeal SR flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 300g milk
- 25g rice malt syrup
8Recipe is created for
Place everything into your mixing jug and mix for 20secs/speed 4. Scrape and repeat if needed
Cook in a frying pan until golden on each side. You can use a little butter or coconut oil if needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Tumeric & Ginger Golden Paste
- Stock Powder
- Porcini & Garlic Salt
- Peanut Butter Oil and Salt Free
- Spreadable butter
- Gluten-free American style pancake
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Lemonade Scones
- Apricot and White Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- Muesli Bar Slice
- Sausage Rolls-with hidden veggies
- Chicken, Corn and Risoni Soup
- Mini Zucchini Slice Bites
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Gluten Free Crunchy Museli
- Garlic, Herb and Chilli Pizza Base
- Curried Chicken Soup
- Crunchy Mexican Chicken Nuggets
- Chocolate cakepops