- 2 heaped tablespoon Butter, Melted in thermo
- 2 --- eggs
- 8 tablespoons sugar, I use what ever sugar I have in the cupboard raw / white or caster
- 200 grams self rasing flour, Optional sifted
- 150 grams Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, Optional
- pinch salt, Optional
Gather all ingredients and utensils and place near thermo
This is a double batch as I found a single batch just was not enough for a family of 4 !
add butter into thermo and speed 3 , 50 degrees 20 seconds
all all remaining ingridents and mix 15/20 seconds speed 5 !
Pour heaped tablespoons into preheated greased saucepan and cook on one side
untill bubbles form then flip and cook on other side !
serve with margarine ! Syrup , fresh fruit or with jam and cream when cooled is yum !
Accessories you need
I also use thermo server to keep pikeles warm if u want to have mini pancakes so yum !
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Macadamia Parmesan
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Tomato Sauce