- 500 grams bakers flour
- 280 grams water, 25 degrees
- 30 grams olive oil
- 10 grams dry yeast
- 5-15 grams salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all ingredients to Thermomix
2. Knead on Dough mode, 5 mins
3. Remove from thermomix
4. Wrap in thermomat OR place in bowl covered in teatowel or plastic wrap
5. Leave to prove in warm area for 30 mins before use
Accessories you need
For thin pizza crust, omit proving time and just use dough immediately following removal from thermomix
Prove for a thicker crust
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Carol’s Mayo
- Crunchy Granola Clusters- Not cardboard!
- Cake release mix
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Chickpea and oat crackers