- 1.5 litre hilo milk
- 60 g milk powder
- 100 g raw sugar
- 100 g mundella yogurt
10h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Put milk, milk powder and raw sugar in TM bowl and heat for 12 mins, 80 degrees, Speed 2.
2. Whisk for 10 secs, speed 4, remove lid and leave to cool until the 37 degree light turns off. Approximately 1hr 30min
3. Add mundella yogurt, mix gently speed 4, 4 secs.
4. Heat the yogurt base for 10 mins, 37 degrees, speed 2.
5. While yogurt base is heating boil kettle and place oven on a low heat approx 50 - 70 degrees to warm up (on warm summer nights you can just leave out). Fill Thermo server with boiling water to scold out, then discard the water and place lid on to retain heat until ready to use.
6. After 10 mins cooking has completed, pour warm yogurt mixture into the pre warmed Thermoserver. Wrap server in Thermo mat (or tin foil) and tea towel to preserve heat during incubation and place in oven or warm place for 6 - 8 hrs or overnight. The oven does not need to be on during this time.
7. After time has elapsed and yogurt thickened, strain through muslin or tea towel for 1-2 hours scraping the sides of the cloth regularly to move thickened yogurt.
Chill and serve.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low FODMAP Muesli
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt - TM6 using Fermentation Mode
- Brazil Nut Parmesan
- Brown Sugar & Banana Porridge
- HOME MADE BREAKFAST MUESLI
- EASY BREAKFAST PORRIDGE
- NDIS support coordination melbourne
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder