- 350 g chicken breast sliced
- 1.3 litres water
- 1 tablespoon veggie stock paste
- 1. Add water and veggie stock to TM mixing bowl. Cook for 5 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
2. Place chicken breast (sliced into pieces of similar thickness) into simmering basket. Ensure the chicken is covered by the water (add more at this stage if needed). Cook for approx 9 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 2 MC on.
3. Allow chicken breast to cool in stock. Once cool, slice or shred to use immediately or refrigerate or freeze.
Poaching Chicken Breast
Accessories you need
- This chicken is great for using in sandwiches, wraps or adding to other dishes such as risottos
- Add steamed vegetables or rice/grains of your choice to make a healthy and easy dinner
- This recipe is adapted from a recipe on ThermoMeg's Facebook page. She has listed some weight:water ratios here: //www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=439468889477848&id=154840517940688&fref=nf
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.