- 2 apples, quartered and stalk removed
- 500 g water
- 1 tsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 80 g polenta (cornmeal)
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- lemon juice to season
- *Optional flavourings
Recipe is created for
Add apple to Thermomix bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down bowl
Add water and stock paste and heat 7 min/ 100ºC / speed 1
Blend cooked apple and stock 30 sec gradually increasing from speed 5 to speed 8
Add polenta and salt and cook 15 min / 100ºC / speed 4
Transfer Polenta Butter into clean container and store in the fridge - Keeps several weeks in a closed container
Accessories you need
*This oil-free, nut-free plant butter has a neutral flavour, perfect to spread on toast or a sandwich to help fillings stick.- For a savoury butter, first add 1 sprig rosemary, 1 sprig thyme or other herbs to Thermomix bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 7 then add water as above with 2 tsp stock concentrate
- For a sweet butter for biscuit or pancake fillings add 1 tsp of cinnamon or other spices and 1 tbs maple syrup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Meringues
- Pain du Matin - Steamed Breakfast Bread (Vegan)
- Beaten Coffee Meringue Cappuccino - A Vegan treat
- Aloo Ghobi with Potato and Cauliflower - Vegan, Whole Food Plant Based
- Moroccan Dressing
- Anni's GlutenFree Flour Baking Mix
- Chai Spiced Risotto with Ginger Pears
- Tomato and Brown Lentil Soup
- Four C Salad
- Millet with Lime Creme
- Raw Vegan Lemon Curd
- Vegan Almond Parmesan