- 1 package Dried Porchini or Shitaki Mushrooms
Simply empty your packet of porcini or shitaki mushrooms into your TM bowl, pop on your lid with measuring cup in place, and then blitz to a fine powder on speed 9.
You can use fresh mushrooms and dehydrate in a food dehydrator or low oven (around 40 degrees) to save money.
Use the porcini powder to flavour risottos, meat dishes and meatloaf, quiches, or serve sprinkled on top of soups!
Be imaginative when milling powders- there are unlimited choices out there- sweet ones using vanilla pods or dried zests with raw sugar to make sweet powders to top sweet dishes with, or savoury options such as dried celery and salt, herb salts-- the world is your oyster!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mayo egg free
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties