- 1 package Dried Porchini or Shitaki Mushrooms
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Chef recipes Pantry Creative Easy Low budget Quick Bread Dip Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Legumes dish Meat dish Pasta dish Pie, quiche Pizza, focaccia Potato dish Rice dish Sauce Seafood dish Spread Tart Terrine Vegetable dish Preserving
Simply empty your packet of porcini or shitaki mushrooms into your TM bowl, pop on your lid with measuring cup in place, and then blitz to a fine powder on speed 9.
Accessories you need
You can use fresh mushrooms and dehydrate in a food dehydrator or low oven (around 40 degrees) to save money.
Use the porcini powder to flavour risottos, meat dishes and meatloaf, quiches, or serve sprinkled on top of soups!
Be imaginative when milling powders- there are unlimited choices out there- sweet ones using vanilla pods or dried zests with raw sugar to make sweet powders to top sweet dishes with, or savoury options such as dried celery and salt, herb salts-- the world is your oyster!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties