- 40 gram almonds, pesticide free
- 20 gram pepitas
- 160 gram oats, Organic Australian Rolled Oats
- 1 tablespoon Chai Seeds
- 480 gram coconut milk, homemade, Lactose and Gluten Free
- 380 gram water, room temperature
- 1 some blueberries
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Almonds and Pepitas into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/ speed 7
2. Place to the side in a bowl for later.
3. Serve, add blueberries as desired and sprinkle with nut mix. To add extra sweetness sprinkle with coconut sugar
Accessories you need
Vary fruit topping to suit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Ricotta using lemon
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Farmhouse Butter
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Variation Sprouted Bread
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Lchf chai latte mix and make
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly