THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 120 grams potato starch
- 50 grams tapioca starch
- 40 grams Baking powder (gluten free)
- 20 grams bicarbonate soda
1. Add all ingredients into TM bowl
2. Mix 10secs/sp.5
3. Store in air tight container
1 Egg = 1/2 heaped Tablespoon Replacement Powder + 2 Tablespoons Water
Accessories you need
For Egg White: beat Replacement Powder with water until stiff
Cook final dish as soon as possible after adding Replacement Powder to retain structure of the rising agents
Recipe and tips converted from: //wholenewmom.com/recipes/energ-egg-substitute-egg-replacer-without-eggs/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +256703352703 SOLVE AND RESOLVE MARRIAGE WITH POWERFUL TRADITIONAL SPELLS
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sausages and Eggs
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Coconut Cream
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)