THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 120 grams potato starch
- 50 grams tapioca starch
- 40 grams Baking powder (gluten free)
- 20 grams bicarbonate soda
1. Add all ingredients into TM bowl
2. Mix 10secs/sp.5
3. Store in air tight container
1 Egg = 1/2 heaped Tablespoon Replacement Powder + 2 Tablespoons Water
For Egg White: beat Replacement Powder with water until stiff
Cook final dish as soon as possible after adding Replacement Powder to retain structure of the rising agents
Recipe and tips converted from: //wholenewmom.com/recipes/energ-egg-substitute-egg-replacer-without-eggs/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter