- 115 g dark chocolate, 70% coco
- 85 g unsalted butter cubed
- 175 g raw sugar
- 2 g eggs
- 185 g plain four
- 3/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 250 g Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
-Pre heat oven to 170°C (fan)/190°C/375°F/gas mark 5
-Weight chocolate in TM bowl and then grate with MC on for 10seconds/speed 8.
-Melt the chocolate at 50°C/1.5 minutes/Speed 1. Let cool slightly by lining cupcake/muffin tray with cases.
-Weight Sugar and the butter and mix speed 7/10seconds, then while mixing at speed 7 add 1 egg at a time mix for 30 seconds in total.
-Scrape down bowl sides and add the rest of the ingredients. Then mix for 20 seconds/speed 7, scrape again and do a final mix for 10seconds/speed 7.
-With a ¼ cup under fill and place into each muffin/cupcake case. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
-Leave to cool and then ice with vanilia butter cream.
Primrose Bakery Chocolate Cupcakes
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Oat Milk (Mylk)
- Golden Paste
- Lemon Butter
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Hunker Begendi
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Soph’s banana cake
- Banana bread with sultanas
- No-bake hazelnut slice