- 115 g dark chocolate, 70% coco
- 85 g unsalted butter cubed
- 175 g raw sugar
- 2 g eggs
- 185 g plain four
- 3/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 250 g Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
-Pre heat oven to 170°C (fan)/190°C/375°F/gas mark 5
-Weight chocolate in TM bowl and then grate with MC on for 10seconds/speed 8.
-Melt the chocolate at 50°C/1.5 minutes/Speed 1. Let cool slightly by lining cupcake/muffin tray with cases.
-Weight Sugar and the butter and mix speed 7/10seconds, then while mixing at speed 7 add 1 egg at a time mix for 30 seconds in total.
-Scrape down bowl sides and add the rest of the ingredients. Then mix for 20 seconds/speed 7, scrape again and do a final mix for 10seconds/speed 7.
-With a ¼ cup under fill and place into each muffin/cupcake case. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
-Leave to cool and then ice with vanilia butter cream.
Primrose Bakery Chocolate Cupcakes
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Crunchy salad
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- BCC Smoothie
- Plum Cobbler
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Cold Brew Coffee Banana Breakfast Smoothie