- 45 g rolled oats
- 100 g blueberries, (frozen or fresh)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 heaped tablespoon Protein Powder, (vanilla or chocolate)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract/paste
- 1/2 banana
- 3 egg whites
Add all ingredients in TM bowl and mix on Speed 5 / 10 sec
Heat fry pan over medium heat. Cook pancakes in coconut oil until cooked through.
This recipe serves one (usually makes 6 pancakes) - protein packed to keep you going all morning.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- American Banana Bread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Churros - Gluten free
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Banana Bread
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies