- 45 g rolled oats
- 100 g blueberries, (frozen or fresh)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 heaped tablespoon Protein Powder, (vanilla or chocolate)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract/paste
- 1/2 banana
- 3 egg whites
Add all ingredients in TM bowl and mix on Speed 5 / 10 sec
Heat fry pan over medium heat. Cook pancakes in coconut oil until cooked through.
This recipe serves one (usually makes 6 pancakes) - protein packed to keep you going all morning.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Yellow rice in the rice cooker
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Christmas waffles with dark chocolate Cointreau pouring sauce
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Quick Apple Turnovers
- Mum's Carrot Cake
- Chocolate, coconut, banana ice cream
- Banana Balls with Oats and Apricots