- 45 g rolled oats
- 100 g blueberries, (frozen or fresh)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 heaped tablespoon Protein Powder, (vanilla or chocolate)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract/paste
- 1/2 banana
- 3 egg whites
Add all ingredients in TM bowl and mix on Speed 5 / 10 sec
Heat fry pan over medium heat. Cook pancakes in coconut oil until cooked through.
This recipe serves one (usually makes 6 pancakes) - protein packed to keep you going all morning.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (No Sugar)
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Walnut Cheesecake Slice
- Seeded banana and honey loaf