- 45 g rolled oats
- 100 g blueberries, (frozen or fresh)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 heaped tablespoon Protein Powder, (vanilla or chocolate)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract/paste
- 1/2 banana
- 3 egg whites
Add all ingredients in TM bowl and mix on Speed 5 / 10 sec
Heat fry pan over medium heat. Cook pancakes in coconut oil until cooked through.
This recipe serves one (usually makes 6 pancakes) - protein packed to keep you going all morning.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture