- 60 grams almonds, activated
- 60 grams dates, pitted
- 60 grams desiccated coconut, or pulp of one young coconut or 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 Bananas, large, ripe
- 400 grams filtered water or water from one young coconut
- 250 grams chia gel
Activate almonds by soaking for at least 12 hours. Drain and store in
freezer or dehydrate on live food setting until crisp and store in air tight jar.
2. Make chia gel by placing 1 part chia seeds to 9 parts water into clean
glass jar. Whisk with fork to break up any clumping and
let stand for 15 minutes. Store refrigerated in covered glass jar.
This chia gel will keep up to 3 weeks in fridge.
To Make RAW Chia Porridge:
1. Place all ingredients together in TM bowl and pulverize on speed 9
for 60 seconds or until creamy.
2. For a textured porridge, pulverize half the chia gel with the other
ingredients and stir the remainder into the mixture at the end.
This will result in a consistency similar to creamy sago.
3. Serve with fresh fruit of your choice.
RAW Chia Porridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot & Date Balls
- Nut butter Porridge
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Easy Batter
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)