- 2 cups of pitted dates, (any dates)
- 1 Cup of water
12h 0minPreparation 12h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Cover the pitted dates with the water and leave it soaking overnight.
Place pitted dates and soaking water on thermomix bowl and blend 1 minute speed 8 or until a smooth paste is formed (time will vary depending on what dates you're using.)
Keep in on the fridge and use it instead of maple syrup, honey, agave, etc.
Raw Vegan Date Syrup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade