- 250 g Frozen Strawberries
- 1-2 tbsp rice syrup, (or maple syrup/other alternative)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp natural vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add strawberries to TM bowl and heat 10 min/100 degrees/Speed 2
Blend strawberries to desired consistancy. For medium bits, blend 30 seconds/speed 3.5
Add rice syrup and chia seeds to bowl and simmer 2 mins/70 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2
Add vanilla and mix 30 seconds /"Counter-clockwise operation" Speed 2
Pour into jar and allow to cool for 20 minutes before refridgerating. Will keep up to two weeks in fridge.
Works well with any frozen fruits. Experiment away
The vanilla adds depth to the flavour of the Jam. You can use a tsp of lemon juice to do a similar thing if you prefer that flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Chocolate butter icing - Edmonds cookbook
- Butter icing - Edmonds cookbook
- Chocolate Cup cakes - Edmonds cookbook
- Cup cakes - Edmonds cookbook
- Edmonds cookbook - Hot cross buns
- Cheese Scones - Edmonds cookbook
- Scones - Edmonds cookbook
- Vanilla Almond Milk (and almond meal)
- Sugar free Banana and Seed leather
- Edmonds Parsley Sauce
- Edmonds White Sauce