- 70 g oat bran or rolled oats, organic
- 150 g coconut milk powder, Ayam brand
- 100 g Bi Carb Soda
- 70 g Himalayan salt
- 1 orange zest
- 1 heaped tablespoon rose petals dried
- 2 level teaspoons dried passion flower, passion flora incarnata
- 15 drops lavender oil
- 2 heaped tablespoons dried chickweed, stellaria media
8Recipe is created for
Place orange zest in TM bowl and whizz on speed 10 / 10 secs. Place all of the ingredients, except the essntial oils, into TM bowl and process for 8 sec / on speed 8 or until you reach required consistancy. If you are after a bath soak mix for longer, if you are wanting a bath scrub then mix for shorter time frame. Add oils and mix on speed 4 / 6 seconds.
STreSs, DrY SKin or INflaMmED skIN conDItiONs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP