- 70 g oat bran or rolled oats, organic
- 150 g coconut milk powder, Ayam brand
- 100 g Bi Carb Soda
- 70 g Himalayan salt
- 1 orange zest
- 1 heaped tablespoon rose petals dried
- 2 level teaspoons dried passion flower, passion flora incarnata
- 15 drops lavender oil
- 2 heaped tablespoons dried chickweed, stellaria media
8Recipe is created for
Place orange zest in TM bowl and whizz on speed 10 / 10 secs. Place all of the ingredients, except the essntial oils, into TM bowl and process for 8 sec / on speed 8 or until you reach required consistancy. If you are after a bath soak mix for longer, if you are wanting a bath scrub then mix for shorter time frame. Add oils and mix on speed 4 / 6 seconds.
STreSs, DrY SKin or INflaMmED skIN conDItiONs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Carol’s Mayo
- Crunchy Granola Clusters- Not cardboard!
- Cake release mix
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge