- 50 grams brown rice
- 1000 grams water, (400g then 600g)
- almonds, (reduce quantity of rice so total rice + almonds = 50g)
- 1 date
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
Recipe is created for
Cook rice & 400g water 20mins/100C/speed 2.
Blend 3mins/speed 10.
Add 600g water and blend 1 min, slowly increasing from speed 1 to 10.
- use a mix of almonds and rice in step 1 (total weight 50g)
- add a sweetener (date, sugar, honey) in step 2.
Keep in the fridge and give a bit of a shake before you use as it will settle a bit on the bottom.
There are quicker recipes that blitz the rice before cooking which I use if I'm in a hurry, but I think this one results in a nicer, creamier texture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Sticky Date Slice
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Caramel Mars Bar Slice